A cookie is a small text and number file that is downloaded and recorded in the memory of your browser when a website is visited for variable periods depending on the needs for which the cookies are pre-established.
Cookies can be classified into:
First-party cookies when they are installed by the website that the user visits;
Third-party cookies when installed by third parties with respect to the site manager that the user is visiting.
Depending on the purposes, cookies can be classified as:
- Technical Cookies: these cookies allow the user to browse or provide a requested service. This category includes cookies that automatically recognize the language the user uses, those that make authentication procedures less difficult and safer to access restricted areas.
- Analytics cookies: they are a particular type of cookie used by website managers to collect information in an aggregate statistical manner.
- Profiling cookies: these are cookies that, if installed, allow users to be monitored and profiled. With these cookies you can profile users for tastes habits and consumption choices, send advertising and/or offer services in line with the preferences expressed by the user.
2. Cookies installed by the site https://www.cmiadvanced.it
2.1 Technical navigation cookies
They are necessary for the site to function properly as they allow navigation of the pages, content sharing. Without these cookies, the site could not provide the services for which users access the site. For this reason, these cookies do not require the prior consent of the user.
2.2 Third-party technical cookies and storage times:
On the site there are third-party technical cookies, Google Analytics, which are used anonymized for statistical analysis, to improve the site, simplify its use and monitor the correct functioning of the site.
- _ga 730 days
- _gid 1 day
- _gat they are deleted when the browser is closed.
3. Manage cookies preferences
Remember that the user always has the option to change the settings on his browser to delete the cookies already installed and not to accept new ones. The procedures in this case vary depending on the browser used by the user.
Below are the ways to disable cookies offered by the main browsers:
4. Form and Data Controller
The Controller is CMI Advanced S.r.l. (VAT 09716880969), in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Milan (20123 – MI), Via Meravigli, 16, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The data are collected by the Controller through cookies are collected for the purposes previously indicated and are processed by informatic way. The data collected may be communicated to Processors and to persons who, under the direct authority of the Controller or Processors, are authorized to process personal data.
It should also be noted that regardless of the consent given by the user, the latter may contact the Controller at the e-mail address indicated above to exercise their own rights pursuant to articles 15, 16 and 17 of the European Privacy Regulation 2016/679.